Parties & Rentals
Celebrate your next special day at the JCC! We have a wide variety of options and can customize the special occasion to meet your desires. You dream it; we’ll make it happen!
Please read over the information on this page, and fill out this form to get the process on your party or rental started!
ALL PARTIES START AT 2 HOURS LONG AND INCLUDE:
- Your choice of 1 hour in the gym, pool, or playground. You may only choose one.
- Private space for the duration of your party
- Party manager dedicated to your event
- Basic paper products, plastic silverware, and plastic table cloths
- Standard Party
- $225 JCC member, $300 non-member – For up to 15 children (30 people total)
- Additional Time – $75/hour
- Additional Children – $30/10 children
- Private Party (after facility hours)
- $300 JCC member, $400 non-member- For up to 30 children (50 people total)
- Additional Time – $125/hour
- Additional Children – $50/10 children
- GIANT Games – $20 (3-foot Jenga, Connect 4, Checkers)
- Ping Pong Table – $20
- Yard Games – $20 (gym only – Cornhole, Kan Jam, Ladder Golf)
- Staff to run games – $30/hour
- Bounce House – $75 (gym only)
- Food can be added on, but decided by speaking with the party manager
The Benderson Family Building in Amherst has:
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor playground with pirate ship
- Outdoor pool during the summer only. Yes! It’s heated!
- Camp Centerland
The Holland Family Building in Buffalo Has:
- Indoor pool
- Indoor playground
- Outdoor playground
- Indoor multi-purpose sports court
Things you should know
- PAYMENT and DEPOSIT: A deposit for 50% of the total cost is required for all party reservations. The remaining balance is due the day of your party.
- ADDITIONAL GUESTS: Can be added for an extra fee. Invitees who have JCC memberships still count as guests.
- POOL PARTIES: Includes lifeguard/s on duty.
- DAYS & TIMES: Party days and times are dependent on which type of party you choose. For accurate pricing and availability, please fill out our party request form and contact Nate Cox at .
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: You may bring in your own food and beverage, or work with your party manager to order food! The only restrictions are no shellfish, pork products, alcohol, or glass.
- DECORATIONS: You are welcome to decorate the party area. We just ask that you use blue painter’s tape to hang up the decorations and remove them after the party. You may arrive 15 minutes early to set up. More set-up time can be accommodated upon request.
- SUPERVISION AND SAFETY: The party host family is responsible for the supervision and safety of all children. The JCC recommends 1 adult per 4 kids. No child should be left unattended. We take pride in our facility and expect the highest behavior standards of our staff, members, and guests. Individuals or groups who damage JCC or personal property, or are disruptive, will be charged for damages and may be asked to leave the facility without a refund.
- LOSS OR DAMAGE: The JCC is not liable for loss or damage to any personal property.
The JCC continues to follow CDC and DOH COVID Guidelines. We strive to continue to keep our members and guests safe and healthy and to keep our facilities as clean and safe as possible. The following are our procedures and protocols for parties:
- We have instituted enhanced cleaning procedures for equipment and facilities including bounce house rental
- Party capacity may be limited due to capacity restrictions
- Social distancing is encouraged and the staff will assist in facilitating 6 foot distancing where possible
- All staff will be wearing masks
- Children will be required to wear masks (exception – pool)
- JCC will continue to follow local, state and government COVID Guidelines and protocols
- Bounce House will be cleaned disinfected with a CDC approved cleaner prior to and after use