Celebrate your next special day at the JCC! We have a wide variety of options and can customize the special occasion to meet your desires. You dream it; we’ll make it happen!
All parties start at 2 hours long and include:
- Your choice of play area for 1 hour
- Private party space for 1 hour (Location is dependent on where your play space is)
- Party manager dedicated to your event
- Basic paper products, plastic silverware, and plastic table cloths
- Party invitations
- JCC Guest Passes for adults to use while child(ren) attend the party
Hands on Wildlife Encounter
As an add on to a party, we work with Buffalo Animal Adventures, and have different animal options that are all fun and informative.
3 programs to pick from:
- Our Creepy Crawly Friends – In this program you come face to face with some of the creepiest bug nightmares. Our six legged and our eight legged animal ambassadors will send a great shiver down your spine.
- North American Journey – Here you will take a journey through the wilds found across North America. You will travel from the frozen tundra, to the vast prairies and semi tropical climates found on our own continent and meet the animals that have made their homes not too far from yours.
- In Our Backyards – In this program you come face to face with wild animals that can be found here in our big back yard of New York State. Your audience learns about the importance of environmental impact of the animals found in our own ecosystems.
The Benderson Family Building in Amherst has:
- indoor pool
- outdoor playground with new pirate ship
- outdoor pool
On the Irving M. Shuman Campgrounds in Amherst Has:
- challenge course
- GaGa pit
- basketball court
- sports field
The Holland Family Building in Buffalo Has:
- indoor pool
- indoor playground
- outdoor playground
- indoor multi-purpose play space
The base party at camp includes a covered pavilion with picnic tables for the kids to eat at and one hour with staff to run sports, games, or gaga.
- Don’t stop the fun; add an extra hour onto your party!
Go crazy in the bounce house. (Benderson Family Building, Amherst)
- Ride the Zipline. (Camp Centerland, Amherst Only)
- Scale the Climbing Wall. (Benderson Family Building Gym, Amherst or Camp Centerland, Amherst)
- Quiver with excitement at the Archery Range. (Benderson Family Building, Amherst or Camp Centerland, Amherst)
- Explore your wild side with a Hands on Wildlife Program
- Have a JCC Staff Member run games in the pool, gym, playground, or fields!
- Compete in the GaGa Pit. (Benderson Family Building, Amherst or included with Camp Centerland, Amherst)
- Play some volleyball. (Grossman Family Outdoor Pool, Amherst and Camp Centerland, Amherst)
Things you should know
- PAYMENT and DEPOSIT: A deposit for 50% of the total cost is required for all party reservations. The remaining balance is due the day of your party.
- ADDITIONAL GUESTS: Can be added for an extra fee. Invitees who have JCC memberships still count as guests.
- POOL PARTIES: Includes lifeguard/s on duty.
- DAYS & TIMES: Party days and times are dependent on which type of party you choose. For accurate pricing and availability, please fill out our web form or contact the appropriate building’s member services desk.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: You may bring in your own food and beverage. The only restrictions are no alcohol and no glass.
- DECORATIONS: You are welcome to decorate the party area. We just ask that you use blue painters tape to hang up the decorations and remove them after the party. You may arrive 15 minutes early to setup. More set-up time can be accommodated upon request.
- SUPERVISION AND SAFETY: The party host family is responsible for the supervision and safety of all children. The JCC recommends 1 adult per 4 kids. No child should be left unattended. We take pride in our facility and expect the highest behavior standards of our staff, members and guests. Individuals or groups who damage JCC or personal property, or are disruptive, will be charged for damages and may be asked to leave the facility without refund.
- LOSS OR DAMAGE: The JCC is not liable for loss or damage to any personal property.