We’ve Gone Mobile!
Make reservations on the “My J” App
Browse our fitness and pool schedules and make reservations online, or through the app on your phone.
- Reservations are required through the “My J” app for Group Exercise Classes, Lap/Family Swim and Fitness Equipment. Reservations can only be made up to 2 days in advance.
- In order to make a reservation, YOU MUST have your own unique email associated with your JCC Account. If you do not, you will need to call or email us to set it up before you can register.
- Please download the “My J” app from the App Store or Google Play. Don’t want to use the app? To use the desktop version, book group fitness classes here or book fitness equipment and swim here.
- If you have any questions about logging in or how to make reservations within the “My J” app, please email and a member of our staff will offer assistance.
How to Sign Up for “My J” App
How to make a reservation in the “My J” App
How to create an account
You must create an account in the mobile app.
- Enter in your email address* associated with your JCC account and click
- You will be sent a temporary pin to the email address provided in step 1
- Enter in your pin and create your app password and click “login”
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES
From the home screen, touch the Schedules / Classes icon to view classes in the upcoming week.
Select your class and touch the Reserve button. It will change to Reserved and you’re all set. To learn more about the class before reserving, just touch the name of the class for more info. Group fitness class registration begins 48 hours prior to the class’s start time. And, you’ll need to check-in at the class location at least 10 minutes prior to class time to keep your spot.
To cancel a registration, just return to the app and select the Reservations tab. Then, touch theclass reservation you need to cancel and the Cancel Reservation button. Canceling as soon as possible and at least 1 hour prior to class time is appreciated to open spaces for other users.
I forgot my password, how do I log back into my account?
If you forgot your password please go to the login screen and click “forgot password”. You will be sent an email to the email address used when creating an account. The email will contain a 6 digit pin number. In the app, create a new password, confirm the new password and enter the 6-digit pin number. Click “Login”.
How do I access group fitness class schedules?
Open the app and click on “schedules”, you will be able to filter classes by day, time, location, instructor and class name.
How do I logout of the app?
Click on the top left menu icon. Under “General” click “Account”. An account page will open where you can select logout.
Why should I turn on push notifications?
To stay connected with your recreation center.
● Direct updates
● First to know about closures, holiday hours, events, etc
● Group exercise class notifications
● Personal training reminders & notifications
I turned off push notifications, but now I want to access them. How do I do this?
Follow these steps:
1. Go to the phones “Settings”
2. Scroll down to apps and look for “upace”
3. Click on “upace” App
4. Click “Notifications”
5. Swipe Notification On (button should turn to green as shown in the image
to the right)