Kids’ Place After School Program
Kids’ Place is the most comprehensive after-school program (2:30-6:00 pm) for families with school-age children in Western New York! The respectful, trained staff works closely with our children to encourage and teach creativity, cooperation, and fun. Children with disabilities are welcome and included in all programs and services through our Open Door Program, offering an open door policy, clear email communications, and regular updates. On school days that your child is registered for Kids’ Place, we will greet students off the bus at the usual drop-off time.
Offering Children The Opportunity To:
- Make new friends and spend time with old friends
- Complete homework assignments
- Participate in enrichment activities like the School of Dance, Storm Swim Club, or take Music Lessons!
- Take American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim lessons
- Celebrate Shabbat every Friday
- Bond with counselors who care
- Nutritional snack that follows CACFP Guidelines
- Directors are accessible in person or by email
- Select a schedule that meets your needs (1-5 day options)
Kids’ Place Forms:
please return all filled out forms to Doris Shearn
- After School Registration Form(Benderson)
- After School Registration Form(Holland)
- Enrollment and Release Form
- Medication Consent Form
- Individual Health Care Plan Form
- Parent Manual
- COVID Parent Manual Supplement
- COVID Wellness Policy
- Health Screening Attestation
Serving the Buffalo and Williamsville School Districts
The Amherst program follows the Williamsville Central School District and the downtown program follows the Buffalo Public School District. Both programs also service additional area public, charter and private schools.
When schools dismiss early for Parent/Teacher Conferences, the JCC is just getting started. Available to all families, grades K-6 in the Williamsville Central and Buffalo Public School Districts.
When school’s out for holidays or conference days, the JCC is in! Daily activities typically include a field trip, gym, crafts, drama, cooking, and other games. Bring a lunch, sneakers, swimsuit, and towel each day.