Kids’ Place After School Program
The Kids’ Place is the most comprehensive after school program for families with school age children in Western New York! Mature, trained staff work closely with our children to encourage and teach creativity, cooperation and fun. Children with disabilities are welcome and included in all programs and services through our Open Door Program, offering an open door policy, clear email communications and regular updates.
Offering Children The Opportunity To:
- Make new friends and spend time with old friends
- Complete homework assignments
- Participate in enrichment activities
- Take American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim lessons
- Celebrate Shabbat every Friday
- Bond with counselors who care
- Nutritional snack that follows CACFP Guidelines
- Directors are accessible in person or by email
- Select a schedule that meets your needs (1-5 day options)
- Receive 50% off Storm Swim Club (Special practice times during Kids’ Place hours)
Benderson Family Building Kids’ Place Forms:
- Registration Form
- Enrollment and Release Form
- Medication Consent Form
- Individual Health Care Plan Form
- Child and Adult Care Food Program Eligibility
- Parent Manual
- 2019 – 2020 Calendar
Nicholas Utz, Supervisor of Children’s After School Program
(716) 688-4114 x303 | email@example.com
Serving the Buffalo and Williamsville School Districts
The Amherst program follows the Williamsville Central School District and the downtown program follows the Buffalo Public School District. Both programs also service additional area public, charter and private schools.
Grades K-6 (2:30 pm-6:00 pm)
When schools dismiss early for Parent/Teacher Conferences, the JCC is just getting started. Available to all families, grades K-6 in the Williamsville Central and Buffalo Public School Districts.
When school’s out for holidays or conference days, the JCC is in! Daily activities typically include a field trip, gym, crafts, drama, cooking, and other games. Bring a lunch, sneakers, swim suit and towel each day.
Saturday Night Out
As parents enjoy a night out, kids will have a blast during after hours at the J. Swim, play, enjoy kid friendly treats and watch a movie.