Kids’ Place After School Program
The Kids’ Place is the most comprehensive after school program for families with school age children in Western New York! Mature, trained staff work closely with our children to encourage and teach creativity, cooperation and fun. Children with disabilities are welcome and included in all programs and services through our Open Door Program, offering an open door policy, clear email communications and regular updates.
Offering Children The Opportunity To:
- Make new friends and spend time with old friends
- Complete homework assignments
- Participate in enrichment activities
- Take American Red Cross Learn-to-Swim lessons
- Celebrate Shabbat every Friday
- Bond with counselors who care
- Nutritional snack that follows CACFP Guidelines
- Directors are accessible in person or by email
- Select a schedule that meets your needs (1-5 day options)
- Receive 50% off Storm Swim Club (Special practice times during Kids’ Place hours)
Benderson Family Building Kids’ Place Forms:
- Enrollment and Release Forms
- Medication Consent Form
- Individual Health Care Plan Form
- Child and Adult Care Food Program Eligibility
- Parent Manual
- 2019 – 2020 Calendar
Nicholas Utz, Supervisor of Children’s After School Program
(716) 688-4114 x303 | email@example.com
Serving the Buffalo and Williamsville School Districts
The Amherst program follows the Williamsville Central School District and the downtown program follows the Buffalo Public School District. Both programs also service additional area public, charter and private schools.
Grades K-6 (2:30 pm-6:00 pm)
Special Friends© is a Adapted Swim Lesson class, for all children with Cerebral Palsy, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Fragile X Syndrome, and Down’s Syndrome, now available at the Benderson Family location. All swim lessons are one on one, with combined group play activity at the beginning and end of the lesson focusing on swimming, safety, and cooperative skills. There is a maximum of 5 participants per time slot. These time slots have been selected because they are quieter times at the pool, with the intention of preventing sensory overload and minimizing distractions. However, if your child is unable to attend during the designated time slots, we will offer alternative times if you contact us about it.
Click the register button below for days, times and pricing
Sept – Dec | Saturdays or Sundays
When schools dismiss early for Parent/Teacher Conferences, the JCC is just getting started. Available to all families, grades K-6 in the Williamsville Central and Buffalo Public School Districts.
When school’s out for holidays or conference days, the JCC is in! Daily activities typically include a field trip, gym, crafts, drama, cooking, and other games. Bring a lunch, sneakers, swim suit and towel each day.
Saturday Night Out
As parents enjoy a night out, kids will have a blast during after hours at the J. Swim, play, enjoy kid friendly treats and watch a movie.