FREE Babysitting Services at the JCC
The JCC provides a safe, fun and active childcare experience for your child/ren (ages 3 months to 5 years) while you work out or are involved in other JCC activities!
At the Benderson Family Building the childcare room is located in the Health and Fitness wing.
At the Holland Family Building, please bring your child to the Member Services Desk and the babysitter will be called.
Sunday-Friday, 9 am–1 pm
Room Policies- Benderson Family Building
- Parents using babysitting must remain in the JCC building.
- It is helpful to make reservations at least 24 hours in advance with the Babysitter, 688-4114, ext. 318 at the Benderson Family Building and at the Holland Family Building, please contact a Member Service Representative.
- To maintain a healthy environment for your child/ren, sick children will not be allowed in the Babysitting room. Please do not bring child/ren who are ill.
- The number of child/ren taken at any time depends on their ages.
- Please label all items that you send with your child/ren.
- Diapers will NOT be changed by babysitters.
- Please feed your child/ren before arrival. Snacks are not provided. If brought from home, the Babysitter will decide if snacks are appropriate.
- The maximum time your child/ren may be left in Babysitting is two (2) hours, if under six (6) months it is 1½ hours.
These policies will help insure the safety and welfare of your child/ren.
For More Information
Call Ann Vorburger at (716) 688-4114, ext. 367 (Benderson/Getzville) or Bob Lajeunesse at (716) 886-3172, ext. 402 (Holland/Buffalo) for more information.